View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 06:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by old oak lawn View Post
Love your set-up, everything looks so clean and professional. I am also in VA just outside a town called Franklin and about 20 min. from suffolk, about 2 hrs away from you. I have been to Mechanicsville a few times to buy equipment. If i can ask a few questions, why a dump trailer if the Isuzu is a dump,[ thinking most people buy a dump trailer so they wont have to buy a truck } how many years in business, and how many employees. And thanks for posting the pictures.
Thanks for the complement!

I bought the dump trailer for a number of reasons.

1- I sold my toro dingo 322 to buy a toro dingo 525 or a Kubota or JD tractor, so I wanted something that had ramps to load a tractor into.
2- At the same time, mulching makes up a big percentage of my business. I can haul a lot of mulch in my 16ft dump truck (Isuzu), but I still have a lot of power when fully loaded. This year I will be loading both of them at once (30-40 yards total).

We incorporated in 07, so I count that as my start date. I currently have 3 full timers, but we go up to 8-10 guys from March 1st to June 1st and September 1st to November 15th, because of mulching, aeration and mowing.

Hope I answered your questions! Thanks for looking!

Page generated in 0.03265 seconds with 7 queries