View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Patriot Services's Avatar
Patriot Services Patriot Services is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tampa FL
Posts: 11,928
First you need a LLCM license (round up). If you got that great. Next read up on plant growth regulators or PGR's. There are many brands some liquid, some granular. I used a light spray. You may get a little yellowing or curling at first. Like previously mentioned once you stop the treaments they come back with a vengeance.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03582 seconds with 8 queries