View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:21 AM
LawnSite Member

You are correct that the case dealer is hammer equipment / hi-way service and I will NOT buy from them. The are called Hi-way robbery up here for a reason.

The Bobcat place seems to have a decent service dept / parts inventory and is nice and close, the sales guy also seems very eager to earn my business.

The Cat dealer is about a 30-40 minute drive and is a huge location - but I know thier priority would be the large equipment and the highway trucks when it comes to getting in thier shop.

The Deere dealership is close, fairly big, and is guaranteeing me a loaner unit when needed (so far they are the only one to guarantee me a loaner unit) I also know some people who have bought from them and are happy with the service. I am just not 100% sold on thier machines.

The New Holland dealer is about the same drive as Cat. The only reason they are in the running is because of the dealership staff. The General Manager is excellent, the sales guy is fantastic, parts and service seems good, and I feel I would get excellent service from them.

The Bobcat guys seem to be giving the best prices on the units and the best lease rates. I just cant seem to find very many people with anything good to say about bobcat. I keep hearing they are under powered and VERY high maintenance - as said above down time kills rental companies. I agree that the brand recognition is probably the best with Bobcat.

Can not find a TK dealer anywhere up here so that is out.

Page generated in 0.04771 seconds with 7 queries