Thread: RLS Pictures
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
I agree with this but will put a little different take on it. I do think people notice clean stuff but they notice and remember it more if you have really messy beat up stuff. Just like when someone does bad work. People talk about the bad 10x more than the good.

Good finds Mike!! You've really found some good cheaper stuff. Can't beat it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Maybe its just me, but I would rather hire the guy with the 15 year old truck thats clean, in good shape and you can tell he does extra to really take care of it, than the guy with the 2 year old truck thats filthy dirty inside and out and smashed up and looks like a hooptie in the making haha. People definitively notice the "symmetry" part though, like when theres 2 or 3 BLUE trucks lettered all the same parked out front of a house a swarm of guys all wearing the same BLUE shirt with the same logo on them. I think that kinda stuff gets noticed more (in a good way) than seeing 3 or 4 trucks all different brands and colors and guys wearing different shirts if any at all (thats one of my pet peeves, guys that work in the summer with no shirt on thats SOOOOO un-professional!), people are used to seeing different clothing and different color cars everywhere so it kinda blends in, whereas when you see a big blob of a certain color and logos together it really stands out. Ok I'm off my soapbox now!

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091

Page generated in 0.03844 seconds with 7 queries