View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 05:21 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape Poet View Post
The only reason I am doing this first one is I have a customer that every year ask me if I know of anyone. I do not and I have called several connections here locally asking anyone if they know anyone who does trying to help this guy out. Nobody that I know in the local green industry knows of anyone. So when I called to inform the homeowners L and O company the owner got really excited. He said if I wanted more he would throw lots of work my way as he did not know anyone that did it either. We will see. I have one of the other chemical sales reps informed now to as of a few minutes ago. He said he has a few people in mind that have seville in full sun that he knows would be interested. We will see but it sounds promising.

I can see the market being here because of those from up north are familiar with it on their cool season turfs...so they can understand it and know the benefits ......well if you tell them it is dethatching that is.
If he has so many that want it why hasn't he bought one and started doing it. Seems to me 300+ a yard with 3000 in equipment is not a hard decision. Just do yourself a favor and buy a bagger to fit on your walk behind or smallest rear gate mower it helps with clean up big time.

Page generated in 0.03671 seconds with 7 queries