Thread: winter temps
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:25 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Soil temp here is reading 69 degrees. That is 9 degree increase in the last week. Give it about 10 more degrees and you will really think the turf is growing then.
I do not wait until April to start weekly visits, never have, to many little things to do to get everything ready before the real heat hits. Besides that while out in March I hand out door hangers etc, this has proved to be more profitable than not as I pick up a lot of accounts this time of year because I am out and about. I have picked up 5 new accounts in neighborhoods I already service, actually it is just two neighborhoods those accounts came from. I say this every year and people get all "well I never start until April" etc etc...but every year I grow larger and larger with a min. amount spent on advertising, Wonder why that is

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03979 seconds with 7 queries