Thread: Smaller guys
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I honestly can not say that I feel you on this Unknown as I worked for too long out of college for others making them money as FL-Landscape said. Things may not be perfect at times and just like today some things throw me behind schedule and ruin my day....but for me it is all ok because it is all being done for me and my business as corny as that sounds.

Throw in the fact that other than bullsh8ting with some customers my day consist of me working while listening to music/radio and the occasional conversation with my employee and of course getting to be outdoors while doing so instead of my butt getting sore in some chair in some office. Unless something goes wrong I have no plans of ever going back to working for someone else.

I wish you luck in your decision making and hope things work out for the best for you either way.

Mike

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03530 seconds with 7 queries