View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:37 AM
orlawncaresvc orlawncaresvc is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fresno, Ca
Posts: 962
Originally Posted by MCC LAWN CARE View Post
What kind of trencher is that and what do they run $$ wise?
The trencher is called a "Ground Hog" and runs about $3,000. It has three settings and can trench down far as 2 feet.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04436 seconds with 8 queries