Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Help!

Hi all My name is mike I am 17 recently got my license, I have been doing landscaping for 2 years now. I have been working for someone else, and I have tried to branch off to do my own thing but not having my license has prohibited me from doing so. Last year I had 2 accounts, 1 of which never paid me for any work. I went their with my parents and the guy said he would put it in the mail, however I never got anything. I felt bad as he was an older man and I could tell he was having financial struggle. Needless to say this has discouraged me from going any further. The other week I got a call from someone saying he wanted me to take care of their lawn, and have it fully automated. He wanted me to do every thing from clean ups to seeding. I don't have a truck, so my moms SUV will have to do for now. I do pretty OK work, but I am just reluctant to jump into something so serious. The landscaper I work for said he would back me up if I needed help with something etc. Let me know your thoughts.

-thanks
mike

-16 years old
-3 account
-21" 4hp craftsman lawnmower
-Redmax ebz7001 blower
-Troy Bilt 33cc- combi hedger and string trimemr
-Poulan 28cc hedge trimmer
-Troy-bilt 7hp pressure washer 3100psi
-Craftsman edger
-8hp Murray snowblower
-5.5hp craftsman snowblower
(sorta in the market for a 32in mower for under $800 Pm if you have anything)

Page generated in 0.05100 seconds with 7 queries