View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 02:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Need help with my start up planning

I have a question I want to post.

What kind of revenue would I be able to generate if I were to service only lawn care? Ie: mowing, trimming, fertilizing and edging?

Or more diverse business such as, mowing, trimming, edging, fertilizing, mulch deliveries, trim, installation, and removal of small trees, brushes, plants, and also during the fall and winter, gutter cleaning/repair, leaf removal, winter prep for the yard, and pressure wash.

I wanted to know because of the location, I am in Vancouver BC, Canada so its different from the other areas.

I wanted to know as part of my plan I am developing because I realized that the more diverse the business gets, I'd have to pay higher overhead, and higher equipment maintenance. I am planning to own and operate the business on my own with the help of a accountant to handle my fiances.

I know you guys can't give me a define answer because I didn't tell you the cost of fuel, what kind of equipment I have, vehicle and trailer. So, I'd be fine with assumptions and guesses based on your experiences as I will get a defined answer eventually on my own, I just want to have some guidance on where to go at to find the information I need.

Yes, I know I will generate a lot of revenue the more diverse my business could get. I just want to plan it smartly and carefully.

Thank you :blob3:

Page generated in 0.04523 seconds with 7 queries