View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardnerLawn View Post
Man I've gotta start getting my mowing stuff together and serviced up. I'm debating buying a new Z but don't wanna drop the money yet and really haven't had time to. Every time I finish up spraying I land a few more accounts. It's been raining off and on here so soon as I finish spraying again fertilizer will be going out the mowing starts while landscaping at the same time. I'm a one man show thinkin ab hiring someone but never know how that's gonna work eitter
Posted via Mobile Device
At this time i don't have a zero turn as you can see the actual list of machines i have to mow lawns with. I only mow up to half an acre and as you are, i am a one man business too. This is my 3rd year in business and my income covers my truck, my wife car,rent, and all the house hold bills. I am 26 years old and was going to school but had to drop out because my business started booming. The biggest succes is by using all form of free advertisement on the web like craigslist.org,facebook.com, ebayclassifieds.com, thumbtack.com,manta.com and a little word of mouth.

At this time i am trying to save up to buy a new zero turn, but like any family own business it hard. The Gravely walk behind i found on craigslist for $600 and has turn out to be a great machine.

Page generated in 0.04142 seconds with 7 queries