View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:37 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Well just got back from my meeting with the school. the grounds crew is still gunna do the turf maintenance.(may change once the new school is built next year).

The job is for landscaping, the front of the school, gym, new building just finished last year, court yard, the home on campus the priest live in. yearly maintenance of the beds: mulch, make sure color is always in season, weeding etc...

Im not bidding against anyone. The director said i was highly reccommended by many people and he wants to give the business to an Alumni. this is the big break im been waiting for. want to start the installs by Easter. I need to get my ass into high gear. going back in a little while to take pics and measurements(was raining earlier, and wife would kill me if i got her camera wet).

defnintly a great Friday!!!!

Landscape Contractors
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist

Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers

Page generated in 0.04270 seconds with 7 queries