View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:49 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

First timer

Hope this ends up in the right place. I just finished reading all 46 pages and making a list of things I'll need on my truck. This will be my first season in the bus. I've already got my license, insurance, and equipment. I put a ad in the paper and passed out bus cards. Still waiting for my first mowing account. I'm not too worried about it I know God will provide for me. By the way I love all the men of faith on here. I went a little over board on the equipment for just starting out but I have a full time job now that I would like to be able to walk away from some day. So I figure I would buy it now so I don't have to worry about spending alot of money once I'm on my own. I went with all scag equipment (34kh 61 cheetah, 48 vride 24fx, and a sfw 16bv 36in). I also have all stihl hand tools that I have bought over the years. I know alot of people on here will think I'm crazy for spending that kind of money starting out but at sometime you will need that much stuff. Having it now will save me time that I won't have that much of since I have a full time job also. All under warranty for a few years means no costly repairs (hopefully). Two of the mowers I got at a very good price and I paid cash for the other is 0% for two years and I can afford it with any accounts so why not? I would like to thank the guy who started this thead for the good info and lives saved. Casey

Page generated in 0.04121 seconds with 7 queries