Thread: Shop Pics
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Newest Machine

I've been looking for one of these for 3 years and finally got one at a fair price. This machine has an 80 hp diesel motor, dump trailer, power lift jack, hydraulic chute control, etc etc etc.

Parents lock up your small children and family pets. ha ha

My plan is to haul this around with a single axle dump trucks after crews are done with the spring or fall clean up. We are also going to advertise curbside pickup to generate more sales.

Our current setup for doing spring cleanups is two crews or 3 hitting each site because we need 4-6 people to lift up the clippings/leaves into the back of pickup trucks. Sometimes the crews would have to dump a pickup and trailer 8 or 9 times a day.

With this new setup we should be able to run two-three crews on their own sites with their own routes and this machine + dump truck will follow behind picking up debris from all crews.

Sounds pretty good in theory, but I'll know soon enough. It looks like spring will hit about a month early this year in Manitoba.

And before I forget, does anyone have any high-resolution photos of a machine similar to mine doing curbside leaf pickup? I'm not happy with the artwork our sign company has produced....

Let me know
Attached Images

Page generated in 0.04850 seconds with 8 queries