View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:16 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzane View Post
i'm thinking about starting out with applications without offering mowing. i just can't see how one can make money mowing these days. would rather spend 2k to 3k on a good aerator, rather than a mower. and i think applications could be more flexible to somebody working another job while trying to get going full-time, because your not gonna have to be out there every single week. i figure it would take longer to get to that "quit my night job" point. however, i would think that it would be easier to pick up customers that want applications rather than grass cutting. anyone else start out this way the past few years?
Inzane

I am a Fert & Squirt only guy. My advice is to find the best Fert & Squirt Company in your area and Train under them until the Economy turns around. This is not the best time to start a business and the Training you get working for the man will make you that much more successful when you do go in Business. Un-like Mowing, Fert & Squirt is a SKILLED TRADE, treat that way by getting the proper training.

it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

My People Skills are Fine. It is my Idiot Tolerance Skills That needs Work.

Page generated in 0.04471 seconds with 7 queries