View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, I was looking at the residential portfolio pictures, and as I was going through them, started seeing a problem. While I know that most slide shows let you click on the photo to go to the next one, I was giving the NEXT/PREV buttons a try at the bottom.

As I was going through, due to the large size of the images, so you have to scroll down the page to get to the controls. This can affect the positioning of the next image, to the point where it is displaying farther and farther down the page. Now each time you click NEXT, it takes you back to the top of the page. By the time I got towards then end, almost every image most off the bottom of the screen, requiring having to scroll a whole page amount down to see it.

I just tested in in IE (I normally use Firefox) and by the 8th photo, it was completely off the bottom. I run 1600x900 resolution on my laptop, and run only one toolbar, so it isn't like I'm one of those people who browse not full screen and have like 5 toolbars in their browser... pet peeve of mine LOL

-Greg

Page generated in 0.03840 seconds with 7 queries