View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 09:22 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlandscaping View Post
Mike if you are going to be doing a lot of verticuttibg, may want to invest in a billygoat vac...
Posted via Mobile Device
Still in the exploration stage of these Diamond....I have to ensure the market is there to justify the cost. If I do anything I am thinking I am going to purchase a bagger system for my X-one ...this way I could use it for clean ups also and save myself the time of blowing the leaves. The bagger option would indeed give me more options.

This job paid off well though...I got $75 per K and the lawn is 8K. Took us less than 3 hours from start to finish. That equaled $200 per man hour. Now granted I did have $55 invested in the rental of the unit. But this lot worked out great as their is still the vacant lot to the side...the homeowner did not have a issue with the debris being blown into the lot vs being bagged. In and out and a happy customer.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03808 seconds with 7 queries