View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickhippy View Post
I did that and sure enough your add came up but, I also did search's for mowing Harbour Heights and Charlotte Florida and you were nowhere to be seen. Basically, your site/add isnt working in search.

Try it, sign out of any google apps like gmail you may be on (it effects your search) and search mowing in your local suburbs and see how your site is working. from a potential customers stand point.

Your site has no info ie What, why, how and when (keywords), on it, no pics(keywords) etc etc. Its not going to work for you.
Mickhippy

In My case Pest Control in Florida is very Competitive marketing. The Big Boys can afford to spend Millions. I have gotten to the first page google but can't stay there without continued pumping Google. Then I will bounce between first and forth page. First page does make a big difference in the number of Tire Kickers that call.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.04593 seconds with 7 queries