Thread: Maine
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Dave, I would base a lot of the decision on the dealer personality. You want a dealer who will work for you in case of any break downs or warranty repairs. Make sure they have a 48hr guaranteed turn around on commercial equipment and/or if they will provide you with a loaner if needed. You should get a good feeling just by talking with them. If their customer service isn't up to par, the rest doesn't matter. Personally, I run mostly Toro zmasters and we have had good luck with them - they are almost identical to exmarks. I demo'd a scag once and it was good, but just didn't have a dealer close enough. The walker mowers are typically slower than a regular zero turn but they give an superb cut and back all the clippings. I would only consider this mower if you have a lot of High end customers that are very picky - even then I probably wouldn't. We have a few beautiful million dollar houses and we just use zero turns with baggers on them. I have considered the snapper but again, no dealer around. Whatever mower you get, be SURE to test it out and know it's what you are looking for.

Page generated in 0.03583 seconds with 7 queries