View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 12:46 PM
BestImpressions99 BestImpressions99 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Middle East TN
Posts: 491
Well the question you have to ask yourself is whether you're going to hire a subcontractor (1099, no workmans comp or taxes needed) or do you want a legitimate employee.

If you want a legitimate employee you need to become licensed and insured, then you need workmans comp. I agree with McFarland, let you accountant or business help do the paperwork.
Best Impressions Lawn Care - est. 1998
2 operations in different cities (Expansion is awesome)
48" Grandstand and 52" Stander X
48" TTHP
2 44" Toro WB's
Shindaiwa weed eaters
Stihl Backpack Blowers
Stihl and Husqvarna Chainsaws
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03747 seconds with 8 queries