Thread: Lawn in Florida
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:57 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Oviedo,

I am also in Oviedo. Couple things. I am assuming you are using Do It Yourself Pest Control on 419/Broadway. Rebecca and Matt are very helpful to home owners and will be a good resource to help you along the way. I will advise you that with their products - you will be paying way above market rate for the products to get that advice. As Ric suggested look at your PH. They provide this service for $1 per sample. I suggest doing a couple samples from different areas around your lawn to get a accurate reading of the entire property.

I suggest looking at slit seeding and not overseeding. Seed has become way to expensive to risk the lower germination rate of overseeding in my opinion.

I am going to try to send you my phone number in a private message. I am not sure if your post count will let you get a private message. If you do not have one from me post a couple more post here and I will be able to send you one eventually. Feel free to give me a buzz. Maybe I can help sort of a couple of options out for you.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03393 seconds with 7 queries