View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 02:22 PM
LawnSite Member

The price between SumaGreen Turf and Holganix was basically the TOTAL amount used for each treatment cost. I ordered through a distributor in Egg Harbor Township and the price I got for a 4 gallon container was $200, instead of website being $220. ON the $200 price the cost per average treatment is about 30 cents with the SumaGreen Turf. Again so about half the price or more then Holganix.

We planned on running a side by side test but my buddy does not want to spend the money on Holganix based on everything we have seen already with the SumaGreen Turf.

Not sure why Holganix has to be refrigerated but it stinks to have to worry about carrying around a cooler for microbes when out and about treating lawns in the middle of the Summer heat.

I will see if he will do a side by side with Holganix.
I will keep everyone posted on the results as soon as I get baseline pictures this weekend and then I will be applying some early next week. I may even try to do a side by side with the Holgainx if my buddy wants to buy some or maybe we can still find someone in the area that is not switching over to SumaGreen Turf.

Page generated in 0.03907 seconds with 7 queries