Thread: Michigan LCO's
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningllc View Post
Sounds fine and dandy. But with that said I had a brand new truck a year ago and received 4 violations for nothing truck had 3000 miles on it.

A buddy of mine had a brand new truck he drove from the dealer to his shop and got 13 violations.

I had mowers tied down in 4 spots on the mower and got a violation because they were not where they should be.

A buddy of mine got a ticket because he had a dark window on the back of his work truck from the factory.

It's all a money game, they wave points and you only have to pay fines. It's these cash strapped communities that have had budget cuts and this is a way of making up lost revenue by picking on the businesses that are out working.
Posted via Mobile Device
From reading this post my set up must have been up to snuff as MSP's finest pulled me over just outside of Flint, he looked at my set up with a fine tooth comb, heck I think he even called the dealership where I purchased my mowers to check to see if any where reported stolen as the dealer tag is still on the mowers along with serial numbers. Officer was upset when he had to let me go without some kind of ticket. Right before I was about to drive off he asked me about a weapon as he looked in the database and saw I hold a CCW permit. In Michigan when pulled over you have to let the officer know immediately when u have your weapon on your person. My reply was, "officer I don't have a weapon on me" Darn I can't even get him for not disclosing that little piece of info!!!! ARRGGGHHH==Police Officers reaction.

Page generated in 0.03734 seconds with 7 queries