View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:25 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-lift guy View Post
Point taken, it seems that some that have replied to this thread have a all or nothing attitude towards work. Between Holidays, considering neighbors where they maintain their customers. It is a pity that some can become so self absorbed with work and only that. Happy to read that most are considerate of others and are willing to accept, respect other religious Holidays and or other dates of rememberance. Btw, Thankyou for your service.
easy-lift guy
I don't see it as a nice of disrespect if I want to work at my clients property and there neighbor happens to be catholic.

respect is a two way street. you say those that work on the holiday don't have respect for those wanting to celebrate it. well I say those that don't work have no respect for those that want or need to work on the holiday.

who gives those that celebrate the holidays by taking a day off from work the right to mandate that all people take the day off from work so no infringes on there holiday rights? everyone has rights. rights to work on the holiday or rights to take the holiday off from work.

this arguement goes 100% both ways.

Page generated in 0.03869 seconds with 7 queries