View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:57 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerM View Post
I would agree many peoplle on the site are not very well informed on those things me included and i like procut because these are now making what i want to do more realistic. I like the job alot even when it is physically demanding but this thread makes it seem as though noyone can make it in this buisness i havent read one person who said they grew to fast and then slimmed down and then grew slow and smart and made it. Most people are saying they grew to fast and then they failed and never looked backed and i would like to hear more about what people did to correct themselves or what they should have dont differently. I want to grow big eventually and i want to be realistic but i now after this thread it seems it cant be done
It can be done, and I think the biggest point being missed in his explanation was that he had a Medium sized business.

I call it business limbo. Basically you grow to a medium size, but you aren't necessarily making or profiting anymore than you did as a smaller company. It's just a matter of getting over that hurdle.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04400 seconds with 7 queries