View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Dave does lawns Dave does lawns is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Generally those terms are used to describe mowers as follows

1-finish mower is usually used to describe a mower that leaves a very fine finish cut behind on a lawn like a ZTR, mid mounted tractor mower, and walk behinds, both wide and 21"

2- rough cut mower is usually used to describe a mower that is pulled behind a tractor for road side mowing, pastures etc, a brush hog or something similar

3- trim mower usually is used to describe a 21" or similar sized mower for trimming areas that are to tight or small to get with a wider walk behind, or ZTR or tractor
Ok so being as I use my toro's for small areas that the ZTR does not fit, or entire lawns that the ZTR is overkill, that makes it both my finish and my trim mower?
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04380 seconds with 8 queries