View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:57 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I like this Gravely the best of the Gravely line, but Im surprised nobody is saying anything negative about those plastic hydro tanks. BadBoy used them first and everyone made negative comments about them.

I also like the solid deck hangers , another good idea by BB that was copied and improved by Gravely. Looks like Gravely has built a nice mower. Wish i could demo one someday.

I noticed and was turned off by the plastic tanks. I didn't have anything to compare it to and didn't know if this was normal on other brands as well. I did see them on BB and was also turned off by them. Being around Hustler so long with there big hydro system makes it look very cheap. I guess you need to be able to see the level. You'd think a aluminum finned tank with a sight glass would be the way to go unless this acts solely as a reservoir to hold fluid and hot fluid is not circulating back through it which I'm guessing is the case.

Can anyone tell me if there is one or more filters in the hydro system of the 400?

Page generated in 0.05169 seconds with 7 queries