View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:49 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
Ok here is the scoop.....I hope to have the new Gravely Pro-Stance 52" stander by mid next week. I'm free to put 100 hours on the machine and provide feedback to Gravely every 20 hours. This is a prototype and may not be the same when it is in official production. It does have a 22hp kawi and an unmarked deck that doesn't appear to be an x-factor. My dealer has no info at all on it and I don't think many people do at this point. I will be starting a new thread because of all the stander guys on lawnsite. I'm very excited to say the least!!!
Now we need a few more mower brands to do the same thing with their prototype Standers. Seems like Standers are growing in popularity around here too. I like what Gravely is doing. Hopefully they will send you many different blade options to test also on the new deck. Have fun. I know I enjoyed the 2012 BB Outlaw Prototype last year even though it took a little more time taking pics of the cut etc and testing blade combos that worked best in this area.
The Standers look like fun. Take as many pics as you can and share.

2013 Exmark Pioneer S 60" Ultracut (Review with pics) http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=410996

2010 Badboy Outlaw 6100 31 KAWI

2008 Exmark Lazer Z AS 60" U/C 28 Kawi

2000 Exmark Lazer Z 60" L/C Kawi 4100 + hrs strong

Page generated in 0.03223 seconds with 7 queries