View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimkill View Post
Oops didnt realize i was that bad! I think ferris is great they replaced almost everything that has gone wrong along with my great dealer support. Well one of the rear shocks went out and that was replaced! The left anti scalp wheel got folded, bent under the deck! We fixed that ourselves will have to post some pictures its a major improvement over what they had. Now that my wife is here and she knows how to put picks on. The front right of the deck got bowed in had to use a body shop to straighten it back! The deck stabalizing bars have both broke off. We re wellded them two weeks ago, and the right one just broke off in another spot! have to fix that tommorow. Well that's all so far.
LOL. No, I meant that I had read enough of your posts here, especially when you were looking for a new mower, that I figured it had to be the one that you bought that was giving you trouble now, because you hadn't mention this kind of stuff going bad on your Hustler. Not many mowers will last under those kind of adverse conditions for too long I wouldn't think.

Page generated in 0.03959 seconds with 7 queries