View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:11 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPS## View Post
Ya know kid you are going to give some "professional" companies a serious run for their money on the finished look of your properties.
The lines are straight, the edging looks _____ hot and I'm sure your clients are happy with the work.

Long as you keep up that kind of work, charge a fair price (don't low ball just because you are young) and get some liability insurance sooner or later you should be in this for the long haul.

I have to give you a lot of kudos for the fact that you are out and getting it done while 99.9% of the other punks your age are sitting their fat axxes on the couch doing drugs, playing PS3 and getting their girl friends pregnant.

Keep it up man. Your parents have got to be proud of ya.
I couldn't have said it much better than that...

Keep up the good/clean work. You are doing an EXCELLENT job! Keep up on school as well, and by the time you graduate HS, and your friends are going off to college, you'll probably be making more money than they would after their degrees; However, if you decide to go to college as well, good for you!

Anyway, it puts a smile on my face to see a 14yo with more ambition than my 29 year old brother!

Page generated in 0.03221 seconds with 7 queries