View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hoping after Dupont giving us all this extra time to research that our first offer will be reasonable but that doesn't include my extra losses since the original claim. The arborvites took longer to show damage and when the Dupont came for their visit, wouldn't include them on the inspection, said we'd have to put them on the counter offer. More time to watch trees deform and more landscape be affected.

We've had plenty of time for estimates and pics of on going damage, time to watch city and golf course offers, to watch Dupont flip flop on how to plant or not to plant and to form our own opinions of if our soil is safe for planting since they don't know how long if ever, will be safe to replant.

We've had time to watch Dupont let the LCO's take the blame and then admit it was their fault, not the LCO's. We've read the university reports on damage, followed the EPA (still don't know how something so toxic was released).

More time to think about what the Imprelis is doing to the soil and water and who is responsible in the future if we sign.

My husband won't look at the trees he planted, he'll look at the offer with me when it comes and thats about it. My LCO had 3 claims and we helped with the pics and paperwork. Who would have ever guess it would take this long.

Page generated in 0.03570 seconds with 7 queries