View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:48 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow4me View Post
Those look great...what model, deck and engine combination are you using to get those great results?
I appreciate the "attaboy"!! Actually they are Scag tiger cubs with the 61" velocity deck and 25hp koehler engines. They are 2 years old now and last year they got rid of the name tiger "cub" and now they are tiger "cat". I cant say enough about them honestly. They are small and compact so for a ztr they don't take up much room on the trailer, they cut better than all the other brands ive owned or used (exmark, toro, bobcat). PPl always want tons of power on there mowers but we only do weekly cuts so Ive NEVER had these mowers bog down.

both of them have right at 1000 hrs on them now and the only thing ive done to them breakdown wise was both of them broke the hydro belt around 750 hrs. Other than that, not a thing wrong with them. they still run as good as they day I bought them.

I know some are gonna say "theres no way" but we cut these yards sometimes early in the day when the dew is moderate to heavy and get these same results. When we had the other brands, we couldnt have started mowing anywhere close to that early in dewy grass.

Once again thanks for the compliment!

Page generated in 0.04064 seconds with 7 queries