View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:32 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin5309 View Post
Okay so i just bought a used cub cadet tank (command cut) with high lift blades to cut a few lawns to see if I may want to get in the biz.

Unfortunately the mower is leaving large quantities of grass clippings when I side discharge. I cut frequently so the length of the lawn is not the issue. The blades may need to be sharpened but they don't seem that dull. I do drive it fast but that is what I thought it is meant to do. The other day I cut a customers lawn in a circle and raked the large pile at the end but I don't want to have to do this every time.

Oregon doesn't make the g6 for the cub so that isn't an option. I really don't want to have to buy a bagger but have been looking at the accelerator.

Anybody have any suggestions? And no I don't want to get rid of the cub.
There's so many things wrong in this post that my best advice would be to go work for someone else to see if you want to do this type of work. You don't have a clue what you're doing and could easily do harm to someone or something while you "decide" if you want to do this. I think your best bet would be to go back to Ronald and ask for your job back and stop eating all the profits. You are destined to fail with the approach you are taking.

Page generated in 0.03356 seconds with 7 queries