View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joed View Post
I wouldn't touch the exmark 26". I bought one the first year it came out in 2005. It had too many mechanical issues, was heavy as heck, and could only bag as the engine was too small for mulching. I like the YBravo but they don't deliver to Canada and until they have a bigger network, it might be wise to wait. Next year, toro is supposed to be bringing out a 30" commercial version of their 30" timemaster. Maybe that might be a good solution.

Thanks for the information on the exmark. I've been tempted to get this mower to replace my 2008 exmark metro 21" (same as the toro proline). I wanted to see what others have experienced with this new exmark before buying. I agree with you too. I do wish John Deere would get their stuff together too.
yeah even our dealer told us to stay away from the metro 26...i've used one a few times, way too heavy and only cut well when it bagged...i agree, the engine is way too small for that thing...i've also heard about the commercial toro coming out next year, sounds like it's gonna be a nice mower...i will def consider it

Page generated in 0.04629 seconds with 7 queries