View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:27 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmower View Post
By this are you talking kidneys? If so sorry to hear about it and will send up a prayer.

One other thing on the striper I thought of. You may consider cutting the top edge off once you decide on the height you want. The remaining top flap sticks up and creates a channel that collects dirt, clippings, water, etc. and IMO just looks hill billy.

Yeah she is in stage 5 kidney failure. Sarcoidosis attacked her kidneys which is ULTRA rare. So rare in fact we had to take her to Johns Hopkins so they could figure out what the cause of the failure was. They were talking about writing up a case study on her. For the last month I have had to be at the dialysis center 4 days a week. 3 of those days by 1pm and tuesdays by 12. I have been getting on customers lawns no later than 7:30 and just absolutely flying on the mower and running with the trimmer and blower. Then when i head up to the center my 63 year old father has been going back out to do 2 or 3 more.

I think next Wednesday is the day we get to start doing the dialysis here at home! The nxstage machine and pureflo is getting delivered this friday. There are about 5 or 6 of us that are going to get tested. Her sister will most likely be the best match but me and a bunch of her friends will get tested also. The Dr's feel very confident she will get a kidney from one of us.
2004 Gravely 34Z
1998 Lazer Z HP 48 (old faithful)

Page generated in 0.03456 seconds with 7 queries