View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 07:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
having weeds appear w/in a week is just negligence... good luck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmgbo View Post
let everything die before you pull it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvanvliet View Post
pre-emergent; no bitching about weeds for 4-6 months. Go spot spray her weeds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vld View Post
Yes how long did you wait after you weeded before you put the mulch down to make sure the weeds gone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
The idea of anything coming back in a week means that there were too many shortcuts involved...

another example is quackgrass... if that stuff isn't killed off completely, down to the last rhizome... it is networked throughout all the fresh mulch before you can say, "Business Killer"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Maybe I missed something. Where did the OP state he had Horseazz anything growing?
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvanvliet View Post
Dunno... Oomke brought it up.
Nobody said there was. Just several generalizations that if the OP had done his job properly (which I have no idea if he did or didn't) that he should NEVER see a weed as well as applying a pre-m would completely eliminate weeds for 4-6 months.

I too that generalization and pointed out 2 types of weeds that would make this generalization false and wrong. If the OP is dealing with these types of weeds, it is highly likely that they returned in a week. For that matter, Roundup\glyphosate won't even hardly brown horsetail in a week's time.

Page generated in 0.04765 seconds with 7 queries