View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 07:56 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmower View Post
Have any of you noticed a poorer QOC with the striping kit? I'm wondering if it is blocking too much of the air intake at the rear of the deck?

Also do you find that the front end (wheels and deck) bounce around a lot over rough turf? I'm finding waves in my cutting. I've go the optional pneumatics on front and been playing with tire psi but no luck. I think the engine is placed back farther behind the rear tires making the front lighter than other mowers I'm use to. I may try running my bagger weights on the front to see if this helps. Also may swap out the pneumatics for the no flats and see if this changes anything. This is a rough yard and the sun is setting to really make it stand out. And yes I was probably going faster then I should have (gps shows about 8.5-10 mph). First time a customer ever called me to come back and try recutting her yard. I notice some with my Hustler but not nothing like this.
No bouncing here at all and I have some rough properties. It must be the the pneumatics. The hybrid run flats are very soft and flexible.

Page generated in 0.03277 seconds with 7 queries