Thread: Lawn Boy Logic
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:19 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-City Outdoors View Post
I can tell you pgr's save you time. Time that you can apply at the next job. New growth is generally smaller and stunted. Making very little debris in the bed to blow under the bushes or in the yard to mulch. The only time we need to bag is when we let the plant gets overgrown or a clean up job. We actually still trim often but it is mostly the eye soars.
That has been my understanding so far - the any growth that does occur is small and can be easily removed with a pair a felcos along the way which is not a issue as we always have on us vs going back to the trailer and grabbing the trimmer, then either the blower or the rack and garbage bag. I am hoping that this statements hold true.

How long have you used and does the gordons attrimmic seam to be the best value to you? Any other thoughts? I am starting with this one as I have been told by a few people that it is the best overall bang for the buck.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03317 seconds with 7 queries