View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunton Guy View Post
We made it simple. ALL of our clients are on the same program with the exception that some have more fertilizer applications then others. I fired all of my clients who didn't enjoy watching their properties progress & where to far away from out core service area.

With doing this we were able to put all clients on the same program. Mowing,fertilizer program,shrub trimming,weed control, ornamental pruning etc... all added up and devided by 12 equal payments. Times like this month I might not do anything on our properties because of the heat....but we are still getting the same money now as we do in the winter! Not to mention we weeded out all of our late payers. All of our clients pay within the month the service is being rendered.

No need for a cancellation fee...lock them in for the complete year with the idea that you are going to keep EVERYTHING looking good at all times. Sot there is no "spring cleanup" with a large fee. Remove the leaves as they fall, trim the shrubs when they are in need to trimming, fertilizer when its needed....etc..
I see how this can be done on places you know, because over time you can get a fell for it. But What about on new yards that is where would like some more info on how you come up with you number.

Page generated in 0.03337 seconds with 7 queries