View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:10 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groomer View Post
Nice garden, weed free and orderly, everything looks healthy. I gotta think a lawn fanatic like yourself would consider getting a used walkbehind, say a 36 or 48, and really stripe up that turf to its potential, not that it doesn't look good now. Ever consider that? My neighbor, after using my mowers, went out and bought a new exmark turf tracer just for his place! Anyway, place shows your hard work and good luck with this weather, we have the same pattern going on here, and it ain't pretty.
Thanks Groomer,
I have a 48" rider but it don't show in the latest photo's to well due to the heat. Last cutting really wasn't a cutting and it was a month ago now since I cut last. I cut at 4" and really just zoomed through the whole thing as fast as the rider would go to knock the high places then, not really much to cut

God created man, man plants grass, fertilized and watered the grass to watch it grow. Man cut grass and this confused God; in his infinite wisdom where did he go wrong? Why would man work, plant, water and once it grew cut it down just to see the process repeat.

Then God created Women

Page generated in 0.04948 seconds with 7 queries