View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Fla. Ag inspector doing their job and protecting my Lic.

Yep it is such a good feeling to know Fla Ag inspectors are doing their job and protecting the Certification and License I worked so hard for.

Every 3 Month or quarterly, The Fla Dept Of Agriculture publishes a List of all those who receive fines or stop work order for illegal activities with Pesticide in the last 3 months. The 2nd Quarter Disciplinary report is out and Lists all those caught for violations from April 5 to July 1 of 2012. Here is the Report so you can see for yourself the hard work our inspectors are doing.

http://www.flaes.org/pdf/Memo_882.pdf

Part of what makes My heart feel so good is I just paid a Total of $ 710 to renew both my agriculture and Commercial Certification and My Pesticide Business license. Not saying Insurance and CEU etc aren't an additional cost of Licensing. BUT, It is nice to know Fla Ag Inspector are on the Job. I always like to give credit where credit is due.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.03487 seconds with 7 queries