View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 03:10 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
If a micro manager knows what the hell he's talking about I can live with that. If the MM is a money/time whiner I can't deal with that. My attitude is they need to learn to become good customers.
Posted via Mobile Device
If the MM does not know what he is talking about and just making life hard, he had better knock it off fast. I will accommodate quite a bit from people, however that ends under the above circumstances. I can deal with picky, perfectionist people because I am cut from the same cloth. Rules are to let me do what I need to do unhindered by money or issues not related to horticulture. Trust. Either someone trusts me or they would be happier dealing with someone else because I will not entertain paranoia. A common issue in my state is security of the property. If I am locked out of the property or important parts of the property such as garages/rooms where the controller is mounted, that is not my problem. It becomes the client's problem in a New York second.

Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
Benjamin Franklin Poor Richard's Almanac1738

Page generated in 0.03502 seconds with 7 queries