Thread: Advise needed
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Advise needed

Hello Everyone,

About two month ago I bought a New Toro Timemaster from a Dealer. After 2
weeks of using it, gas started leaking from the exhaust so I took it to the dealer and they fixed the problem. After bring it home I started using it and I never had that same problem again. Two weeks later I started having a different problem where it would start up fine but then once you pulled on
the lever to start the blades it would shut off. So I took it to the dealer again and they gave me a call two days later and told me there was nothing wrong with it. They told me it could have been low gas but I had enough gas. After taking it to the dealer I called Toro to explain to them the situation to see if they could replace the mower since the Dealer didn't want to do it. Toro CR just told me if it happens again to let them know and they would send someone out from Toro to look at it. Couple days ago I was using the mower and the same problem accrued where the mower would shut off once the lever was pulled. I took it again to the dealer and now I have to pay a deposit and I forgot to mention that the dealer is 1hr drive to get there and 1hr to come back. I called Toro to tell them about the same issue and the CR told me they are going to let upper management know and someone will call me from Toro. I just got a call from the manager from the dealer and hey left me a message saying that the lawn mower is ready to be picked up and he already spoke with Toro. I'm fed up with the dealer because I keep having the same issue. What would you do if you were in my situation? I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Thank you,
Nicadeli

Page generated in 0.04267 seconds with 7 queries