View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 02:00 AM
LawnSite Member

I noticed a little interesting phrase from the website that states "the Mow Smart lawn care concept has evolved with the utilization of cordless electric mowers, trimmers and blowers in conjunction with traditional gas powered lawn mowing equipment." I wonder what is meant by IN CONJUNCTION WITH GAS POWERED EQUIPMENT. My guess is that if your lawn is much larger than a postage stamp they sub out to a guy with a big truck, big mowers, gas trimmers, gas blowers who they pay his usual rate and charge their usual rate. All I can say is that P.T. Barnum was so ahead of his time.

My sister-in-law cuts her lawn, @8500 sq. feet, with a corded electric mower. The lawn looks good after her effort which gives her 3-4 hours of exercise to cut. I thought I would have a little fun one day when I was at her house with my equipment. Took less than 15 minutes from gate drop to gate rise. She was not impressed and said that my plan would add inches to her waist quickly. I do have to say the grass is working way better than any other program she has joined.

Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 7 queries