Thread: Horticulture
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:18 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

like I said,,, there will be no discussion on genetics until there is agreement on the highlighted statement as posted earlier... plants reverting back to their native beginnings is all about genetic changes within an individual as 7 years of time goes by???
I have no clue what that is even supposed to mean, let alone being a valid point as you call it... the 30% came from a previous poster that made the claim that genetic was the excuse for 1/3 of his plantings not making it ,,, remember??? you place a judgement that I'm upset about clarifying something... phasthound doesn't upset me at all, however you upset me everytime you dog everything I post... you are seldom on track with any train of thot and then run off on tangents that have nothing to do with what's been said... commenting on dna or genetics and plants reverting back to native habits is just crazy... that happens with seed, but not with individuals...

its too hot today to even go outside and this is the only passtime I have??? I'm pathetic...

Page generated in 0.03119 seconds with 7 queries