View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:06 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB1 View Post
think about it, that curbing isn't that strong, then you run a thousand pound mower into it.
Actually it is suppose to be made to withstand more PSI than a driveway from my understanding gathered from talking to a guy that installs them for a living. I do not recall the numbers but I do remember him informing they actually were made to withstand impacts like that.

William, my suggestion is to go look at it, question the employee and use your judgement. I had a guy try to say that my crew ran over and broke his a few years ago. I informed him that there was no crew as I was solo then and that I simply did not hit it (he was neighboring property not one I care for) . The guy insisted that I did it even after I informed him that there is one thing about concrete, it will eventually crack. He wanted my insurance information, called the police to report etc etc.

The end result - the police report showed no signs of a mower tire or that a mower had been on the property which led the insurance company to inform the customer " Soil settles in your location, concrete cracks with time- NO SOUP FOR YOU"

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04646 seconds with 7 queries