View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 03:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Ok here we go I just got a nice place with 1 acre lawn thats a bit rough we have the red clay on NC here and the dummy that built the house didn't take the TLC to get the lawn established quickly and there are a lot of washed low spots and the clover has taken over as well as other junk. I plan to spend allot of my spare time nursing it back to health and having a lush lawn. Therefore I am in the market for my ztm and am really tempted to over kill it. My buddie came by with a ever ride warrior and I agree with him that even if we never put but like 25 hrs a season tops it will last a lifetime. I am looking at ferris is3100, toro z master 6k, hustler x-one or husky pz series. going either kawi or diesel There is a demo PZ6029D nearby for $12200. Is that a deal? Also interested in a kubota zd323 as that dealer is closest to me and my bud has connections there. I notice that the toros and kubotas are impossible to price without calling. I know this is way too much mower for only an acre to mow but who cares I would rather spend the money upfront then buy 4 consumer mowers to junk after 300 hrs a piece.

Page generated in 0.03476 seconds with 7 queries