View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedosix View Post
I have and thats why I know. More changing would include a drive to the brickyard or "Home depot" in your case.
Zedo, I'm beginnin to think you musta inherited a pile of money. It seems to be no object to you

Why would a person wait till the last minute to replace a blade and suddenly have to halt the work and drive to get a new blade? Do you wait till your brake pads are so worn that they grind the rotors?

Being materials come from a supplier, a contractor is usually at the supplier on a weekly basis. Or having product delivered on a weekly basis. "Oh, My Dear Supplier, while you're bringing material, can you include a couple 14" blades?" "You can? Awesome. You're the Greatest"

So far it seems the majority participants here are against paying $200+ for blades. And are in agreement of satisfaction of the results produced by the lower priced blades.

Good work class

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Page generated in 0.03702 seconds with 7 queries