Thread: Good deals
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:18 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddywater View Post
Craigslist. The guy wanted 45k for the t320, but i got him down 10k. The guy w the t250 wanted 15k, but i got him down to 8k. And the t190 had it listed for 5k! I found it at 5pm one evening and had one of my guys drive all night to pick it up the next morning.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats crazy! Why was the last one so cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddywater View Post
Another good deal that I helped one of my buddies with was a boxer diesel mini skid. He found the deal, but wanted me to help him negotiate. The diesel boxer wasn't currently running, an auger, dingo boring unit, dingo stump grinder, dingo caretree tree spade, toro soil culitvator, 2 dingo tillers, land leveler, scarifier and a tree cart. We bought all of that for $900. Ended up the diesel boxer just needed a new belt and a set of tracks! It had 700hrs on the meter! I just ended up getting the stumpgrinder and tree spade.
Thats exactly the deal i need to find.
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.

Page generated in 0.03582 seconds with 7 queries