View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnut101 View Post
How many hrs. u got on the VRide now? It's super dry here we haven't cut much at all the last 8 weeks! Did u demo any other standing machines before u bought the Scag? I'm wondering, cuz I really like my Exmark Vantage.

YEAH WHERE I BOUGHT MY MOWER THEY SELL SCAG, EX AND TORO AND THEY ALSO HAD A 52 WRIGHT THERE (I THINK FOR DEMO PUROPESES)

THE SAME DAY I DEMOED A CHEETAH AND I WAS GOING TO GO THAT ROUTE BUT IT WOULDENT FIT ON MY LITTLE TRAILER LOL

THE WRIGHT I LIKED BECAUSE IT FELF WIDER BUT THE CONTROLS HAD ME SCREWED.........

THEN I HATED HOW ON ALL BUT THE SCAG WHEN YOU RAISED AND LOWERED THE DECK YOU WERE LIFTING THE MOTOR ALSO I WAS LIKE THATS CRAP!!

BUT THERE WAS A OVERGROWN FIELD THAT I DEMOED IN ABOUT 2 1/2 - 3 FT TALL AND THE SCAG HAD A BETTER CUT AND WAS THE ONLY MOWER TO MOW IT DOWN IN THE FIRST PASS!!!

BUT I AM SOLD FOR LIFE ON SCAG THEY BUILD MOWERS TO LAST!!!!!!

HELL IM ALREADY REPLACING THE DECK ON MY CC WITH ONLY 43 HOURS ON IT.......SMH

HELL I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOME RAIN WITH YALL BECAUSE IT DOSENT STOP HERE IM 2 DAYS BEHIND RIGHT NOW!!!...SMH

WE ARE SERVICING 18-22 YARDS A DAY!!!! THIS HAS BEEN A TOLL ON ME AND MY PEOPLE LOL

Page generated in 0.04354 seconds with 7 queries